Google's #1 Houston CU
Competitive Compensation & Incentive Programs
Opportunities for Growth
Are you looking for a company where you will be challenged, presented exciting opportunities and will be able to expand your skills
At Texas Bay Credit Union, you’ll find all of that, plus an atmosphere that encourages personal and professional growth.
We strive to create an environment that builds our employees, provides exciting opportunities, is rewarding and fun, so we seek out mission-driven, energetic and motivated people to join our team! Texas Bay is deeply committed to the philosophy that we are the "Financial Game Changers" in our members lives, and we are always looking for people who share our passion for truly making a real difference for our members.
Does that describe you?
We welcome you to apply to join our growing team of industry leaders and dynamic professionals!
At Texas Bay, we pride ourselves in being able to offer incentive programs, opportunities for career growth, and a competitive compensation and benefits package to our team members. Our goal is to have our team members excited about coming to work every day and share their excitement about being part of the Texas Bay team to their family and friends.
Keep up with us on LinkedIn to see the latest at Texas Bay and the latest in openings.
All Team Members Offered the Following Benefits & Perks:
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Vacation Program
- Paid Birthday Off
- 401(k) Plan
- Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Travel Assistance Program
- Credit Union Membership with FREE Checking and Service Fee Discounts
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounted Tickets
- Learning and Development Opportunities
In addition to the above full-time employees are offered:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) for Medical and/or Dependent Care
- Sick Leave Program
- Voluntary Insurance Products (Life, Accident, and Short-Term Disability)
- Basic Life/AD&D Insurance (Employer Paid)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (Employer Paid)
Thank you for your interest in Texas Bay Credit Union.
As you begin the application process, please take note of the following requirements:
- Resume is required
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Review the job description and requirements to ensure the position is a right fit for you
- Ensure you can work the required schedule posted on the requisition as well as the position status (full-time or part-time)
- Include your current phone number and email address for contact purposes
Your credentials will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match. Due to the quantity of responses received for each job posting, a personal response to each candidate with further status will not be available. Your resume will be maintained in our files, and your qualifications will be considered for any future openings.