Don't let life's uncertainties catch you off guard!
Ensure your future with the right insurance plans
How does insurance impact your financial success?
- Lenders require insurance on most collateral.
- Insurance grants peace of mind during emergencies.
- Insurance ensures family and business stability.
- It provides for your family in the event of death or disability.
- Paying too much for insurance, or having insufficient coverage, could dip into the savings you've been building.
Insurance not only helps reduce financial burdens, should something unexpected happen, but it also encourages savings by reducing your expenses in the long run. This allows you to avoid large out of pocket expenses for unfortunate events like auto accidents, natural disasters, and funeral expenses.
Insurance also provides you risk management in life. Our biggest financial enemy is unplanned expenses, but with insurance, you are covered for life's uncertainties. With an adequate insurance policy, you are able to manage the risk that accidents, natural disasters, or even your own death could bring to you or your family.
Knowing the different types of insurance, ensuring you have the right coverage, and you are not overpaying for that coverage is crucial for everyone to understand. You might be thinking, "I can't afford to pay the upfront costs of insurance products." However, take a glance at the big picture and look at what not having the right insurance could cost, should something happen.
We value your membership at Texas Bay, and we want to help you not only find the right insurance but ensure you have the right coverage at the right price. Our Texas Bay Insurance Group is available to you anytime you need them.
What can the Texas Bay Insurance Group help with?
- Provide you with a FREE policy review of your current insurance coverage.
- Discuss what your insurance needs might be at every stage in life.
- Be your insurance resource to answer any questions you might have for FREE.
- Breakout different coverages and what you need and might not need.
- Offer you competitively priced insurance plans customized for YOU!
Contact our Insurance agent, Lorrie Freeman, to discuss all of your insurance questions and needs.
Lorrie Freeman - Insurance Agent Representative
Helpful Videos and Tips
Join Texas Bay's insurance agent, Lorrie Freeman on:
- Important aspects of your insurance policy
- Understanding your policy
Video not compatible with Internet Explorer web browser