Mobile Banking and Online Banking Features and Benefits
Texas Bay Credit Union Offers Convenient and Secure Banking
We know you are always on-the-go, so we know it's important to you to have a secure way to manage your accounts anytime, anywhere. Our Mobile Banking platforms have been optimized for you to do MORE in LESS time. Whether you want to transfer funds, deposit checks, or manage your Debit and Credit cards, you have that capability anywhere you are.
Our mobile app for Android and iOS not only provides you all of the same great features as our online banking, but even provides you greater control on-the-go!
Texas Bay's Mobile Banking is as safe as it is easy. Protecting your financial information is our highest priority. To ensure your finances are kept safe, we designed our mobile banking app to be just as secure as our online banking experience. Safeguard your account from fraud and theft while banking wherever you are.
Texas Bay Mobile Banking app is available for download in both the Apple and Google Play app stores.
Texas Bay offers members numerous FREE additional services on your mobile device
From depositing checks, fraud protection, contactless payments, and even the ability to access your cash at an ATM without your debit card! Find out all the services available and how to access them to allow you true account access on-the-go.
Mobile Deposits With No Bank Visits
Deposit checks straight from your mobile device
To make depositing checks quick and easier, Texas Bay offers Mobile Deposit. You can deposit checks into your Texas Bay accounts with just your smart device. To deposit checks, simply:
- Open the Texas Bay Mobile Banking app on your smartphone or tablet, and select 'Deposit Check'.
- The endorsement on the back of the check will be your standard check endorsement, such as your signature. Just below that, you must include "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT".
- Take a photo of the front and back of the check with your mobile device.
- Select the account where you wish to deposit the funds and enter the amount.
- Tap to confirm, and the deposit is made!
Set your mind at ease with Texas Bay's Card Control
The app keeps tabs on your Texas Bay credit and debit cards 24/7
Card Control helps you fight fraud with debit and credit card alerts. Protect yourself from fraud, customize alerts for your transactions, and see suspicious transaction activity. Personalize your own security and alert settings in the app anytime and anywhere.
- Can't find your card? Lock it instantly to prevent fraudulent activity. You can unlock your card just as quickly as you locked it should you find it.
- Get notifications whenever your Texas Bay cards are used.
- Restrict your card to be used only in specific locations or geographic areas.
- After you initially download the Card Control app, all card control features are then integrated within your Texas Bay Mobile Banking app.*
- Review balances and transactions
- Control spending by setting limits or merchant types
- Set a low balance alert on your debit card to prevent overdrafts
Set up your cards in the app TODAY and get peace of mind on your finances and enjoy life a little easier.*
Access our Digital Banking FAQ & Resources page to watch our video on how to set up and use Card Control.
The Card Control app is available for download in both the Apple App Store and Google Play
*On-the-go card management will integrate within your mobile banking app once you download the separate Card Control app. Once downloaded, open the Card Control app and follow the instructions that instruct you to log in to your Texas Bay Mobile Banking app through Card Control to link the systems. This only needs to be done the initial time to create the link. After that, you can access your card management in the Mobile Banking app under the main menu.
No card? No cash? No problem!
Access cash at thousands of participating ATMs nationwide.
With CardFree Cash, you can access cash at ATMs in just a few simple steps without your debit card!
- Open your Texas Bay Mobile App
- Access Card Control through the Menu
- When viewing your debit card in Card Control select CardFree Cash in the menu options
- Select generate access code
- Select find an ATM *all Texas Bay ATMs are participating ATMs
- Use your code with your PIN and pick up your cash at any participating ATM
Check out our video to find out how to access your cash without your card!
Video not compatible with Internet Explorer web browser
Forgot your wallet? No problem.
Use Contactless Payment Options at Over One Million U.S. Merchant Locations
Load your Texas Bay credit or debit cards into your mobile wallet, and pay as usual with your phone or watch at any store location that accepts mobile payments. Just tap your phone to the payment terminal and quickly check out.
Signing up is simple. Pick your favorite mobile wallet, be it Apple Pay1, Google Pay2, or Samsung Pay3, and link your Texas Bay Credit Union credit or debit card.
1 You can use Apple Pay on eligible iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, and Macs (Safari browser only) using the latest operating systems. For a list of compatible devices and required operating systems, go to www.apple.com/apple-pay.
2 You can use Google Pay with your NFC-enabled device running Android OS 4.4 (KitKat) or higher. When using Google Pay, your full card number is not stored on your mobile device. Please note: When attempting to add your Texas Bay Credit Union card to Google Pay, your card may be added to your Google Payments account to be used on other Google properties. This could occur even if the process of adding your card to Google Pay is not successful. For questions regarding this, go to the Google Support page for support.
3 Only compatible with select cards, carriers, and Samsung devices; see the Samsung Pay Support page for compatibility information and merchant terminal limitations.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apply Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Google, Google Pay, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
©2015 Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy and Galaxy S (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Use only in accordance with Law.
24/7 Phone Banking
Putting all of the Power of Banking onto your Mobile Device
Securely control your accounts and handle any banking needs with just a touch or call
Texas Bay Phone Banking Services gives you the convenience and security to simplify your finances and your life.
- 24-hour telephone response teller in English and Spanish
- Automatically works in conjunction with Online Banking
- Check account balances
- Manage lost or stolen cards and activate new ones
- Verify account deposits and withdrawals, including ATM transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Make loan payments from your accounts
- All transactions are safe, secure, and private
To apply for FREE Phone Banking Service, call us TODAY!
Easy, Fast, and Secure way of Banking
Texas Bay's Text Banking gives you the ability to check the balance and transfer funds between your accounts, and view your most recent transactions. Enrollment from your Desktop or mobile phone is as easy as using Text Banking itself!
- If enrolling from your Desktop: log into the Digital Banking platform, click on the Service menu, and then User Profile.
- If you're using your Mobile Device: log into the Digital Banking app, go to the Member Service menu, and enroll. It's as easy as that!
To use the Text Banking system, you simply text specific commands to 26454, and you will get a response with the requested information.
Mobile Banking Safety
Protecting you every step of the way
Banking security that travels with you
With the world becoming ever more connected, hackers and identity thieves have more and more opportunities to access your personal data and accounts. To keep you safe, Texas Bay has implemented security measures and protocols that focus on securing our members with their on-the-go lifestyles. Besides the standard protections that we offer our members, we have designed our Mobile Banking platforms to provide you even greater security and oversight over your accounts.
- Text alerts notify you when potentially fraudulent activity is flagged.
- Custom card settings to limit where and how your accounts are used.
- Card Control allows you to freeze and monitor suspicious activity from your mobile device instantly. If everything checks out, unfreeze your card for instant access to your funds.
- Contactless payment options keeps your cards away from skimmers and generates random codes to protect you from RFID hackers.
- Set spending limits on your card so that your accounts are never drained out.
With Texas Bay's Mobile Banking security, you can have the peace of mind knowing that you and your information is protected.