Texas Bay Scholarship Program
Texas Bay Credit Union Scholarship Application deadline is March 19, 2021.
Texas Bay Credit Union offers individual scholarships to Credit Union members. The award is given to students who require financial assistance to achieve their educational goals and who have demonstrated involvement and service in their school and community. Texas Bay Credit Union will award 3 scholarships, $2,500 each, to graduating, high school seniors to help assist with tuition costs at an accredited two or four year college, university, or vocational school. After the Scholarship Committee reviews the applications, the final recipients will be announced in April 2021.
- Applicant must be a primary member in good standing to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior that will be attending a college or university.
- Minimum GPA requirement 3.0 on a 4.0 scale/ 4.0 on a 5.0 scale.
All required documents must be uploaded through the online application system.
- All scholarship applicants must apply using the Texas Bay Online Application or paper application below in order to be considered for a scholarship.
- High School Transcript
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher.
- An academic business style resume.
Deadline & Process:
- Application must be submitted by the deadline date and before 11:59 PM (CST). All transcripts must be postmarked on or before the deadline date or delivered to the branches by 5:00 PM (CST)
- The Scholarship Committee will review all applications and choose the three (3) winners. The winners will be personally notified by email.
- Proceeds from the scholarship award will be mailed to the Financial Aid Office at the college or university the student will be attending after verification of enrollment is received.