Texas Bay Scholarship Program
The deadline for the 2022 scholarship has passed. Check back here in December 2022 to apply for our 2023 scholarship!
Texas Bay Credit Union offers individual scholarships to Credit Union members. The award is given to students who require financial assistance to achieve their educational goals and who have demonstrated involvement and service in their school and community. Texas Bay Credit Union will award 3 scholarships, $2,500 each, to graduating, high school seniors to help assist with tuition costs at an accredited two or four year college, university, or vocational school.
To be eligible, you must...
- Be a primary member in good standing with Texas Bay Credit Union.
- Be a graduating high school senior that will be attending a college, university, or vocational school.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale/ 4.0 on a 5.0 scale.
All required documents must be uploaded through the online application system.
- All scholarship applicants must apply using the Texas Bay Online Application below in order to be considered for a scholarship.
- High School Transcript
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher.
- An academic business style resume.
Deadline & Process
- Application must be submitted by the deadline date and before 11:59 PM (CST).
- The Scholarship Committee will review all applications and choose the three (3) winners. The winners will be personally notified by email.
- Proceeds from the scholarship award will be mailed to the Financial Aid Office at the college or university the student will be attending after verification of enrollment is received.