Protect from Fraud
Remain on Course
You've reached your golden years...
Now let us work with you to ensure you enjoy everything you've worked hard for.
You've spent years planning for this time when you can sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor. While this is your time and it's your time to do what you want, it's not a time to neglect your financial management or even planning for your retirement. Take comfort that Texas Bay is here for you so you can enjoy your time while ensuring your finances are still working for you.
Continue on the path that got you where you are today!
- Monitor Your Finances! - Now more than ever it's important to monitor your finances from your monthly budget to your portfolio. By monitoring your finances you can stay on top of any adjustments that need to be made along the way. Stop any losses or take advantage of some gains.
- Be mindful of scams - Did you know identity theft is the fastest growing non-violent crime in North America and retirees are the number one target for scammers? Remember Texas Bay will never call you and initiate the call by requesting personal information, nor will we request it from you in an email or text.
- Watch Your Debt - Should you consolidate debt to a low interest bearing loan? Too many credit cards with balances? Understand your options to help your debt remain manageable.
You can always call or visit a Texas Bay branch to have a one-on-one meeting with a Financial Team Member to gain knowledge and insight on to review your budget, your debt, could we find ways to lower it? How about put a solution together to take advantage of the right investment option to fit you. They will help ensure you're on the best path for your financial goals.
We are also happy to provide you with resources and videos to provide you with more Money Management and Planning for the Future tips and advice geared specifically to you! You can locate these right here on our website.
Don't let your portfolio slack on you when you rely on it the most. Take advantage of the Investment Services Texas Bay offers through CUSO Financial Services, LP. You have a financial expert here who will work with you through your golden years to help you make the most of your retirement. Contact Hela today to review your portfolio strategy.
Hela (Ella) Anton, CFS Financial Advisor
CUSO Financial Services, LP
At Texas Bay Credit Union
You want to stay on top of your finances, but you need it to be simple and easy! As a member of Texas Bay you have access to our robust Digital Banking platform. Stay on top of your finances, budget, and goals from your laptop or mobile device.
Our Digital Banking allows you to bank anywhere, anytime, and provides you features such as:
- Account management functions, so you're always in control.
- Password Management is in your hands
- Easily transfer money
- Pay bills on the go
- Access statements 24/7
- And much more!
- Money Management features to coordinate your financial future.
- Budget, monitor spending, and establish savings goals
- Compile your Texas Bay accounts and accounts from other financial institutions for a complete financial view
- See where your money goes and take control of your spending by categorizing transactions automatically
- Security measures to keep your information secure and private.
- Can't find your card? Lock it instantly to prevent fraudulent activity. You can unlock your card just as quickly as you locked it should you find it.
- And much MORE! Make your life easier and take advantage of these free digital banking features.
You are focused on enjoying your golden years, let's ensure your finances work best for you. Lean on your financial partner, Texas Bay, to help you create the best solution and provide you the resources to be successful at every stop along the way! We have solutions made simple with features to help you bank anytime, anywhere!
Are you taking advantage of the checking account designed for you?
Consolidate debt, remodel your home, and pay for those unexpected expenses with a low rate.
Bank from the comfort and safety of home with Texas Bay's Digital Banking.
Deposit checks from your phone, set up alerts, turn your card off and on if you suspect fraud
and SO MUCH MORE!